ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID) (‘or-kid) is an open, non-profit, community-based effort to provide a registry of persistent unique digital identifiers which are linked to researchers' scholarly and grant activities.
It is often a requirement by publishers and funders.
Interoperable with different platforms:
Auto-updates your listed works if you set up wizards / trusted organisations to quickly update / auto-update your works.
Input once, reuse often: If your education, employment, grant information and publication categories are populated and updated from time to time, you will be able to generate a complete and up-to-date CV using the Print View function
2. Click on Register Now
3. Fill in fields:
4. Select Visibility Settings:
6. Click on the link in the confirmation email to activate your ORCID.
1. Go to https://orcid.org/signin
2. Click on Personal Account and sign in.
3. Click on Add Employment and type "National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University".
4. Add Keywords that describe your research interests and projects.
Note: Importing data from multiple author profiles may lead to duplicate entries.
If you have a ResearcherID:
If you have a Scopus Author ID:
If you have a Google Scholar profile:
If you have publications or datasets with a DOI (Direct Object Identifier):
If you have publications without a DOI (Direct Object Identifier):